Monday, March 16, 2015

WOW! Can you believe spring is wright around the corner? Renovations are going grate. I believe we will be back in the shop by the first week in April. A new heating system, new lights that will be so much more energy efficient! And a new dust collector. Wright know we are working on Auto Cad with the students. I am hearing from some students that they didn’t sign up for this! I do understand that. But what they don’t realize is that they will be able to design their own projects and be able to understand other project plans better. With the Advanced wood working students they are drawing plans on the computers that they will be able to use when we go back to the shop. Plastics students will be learning how to use plastics injection molder. They will be makeing small Phillips and Flat Head screw drivers. If you have any questions for me you can contact me at school by phone or email

No comments:

Post a Comment